- HTML5 technology based
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is encouraged
- CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) is encouraged
- PNG or JPEG images are encouraged
- MPEG4 or H.264 video is required
- The MQ standard for any video distribution is H.264 with AAC audio at 1080p in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- If you're shooting a screencast, set your display to the native resolution you want to capture at. For 16:9 that is 1280x720. For 4:3 that is 1024x768. This ensures best reuse potential as well as greatest compatibility with native projector resolution.
- If compressing a screencast for easier distribution, aim for 800x600 (4:3) or 720x480 (16:9). This strikes a reasonable compromise between size and fidelity.
Please refer to MQ Group Marketing guidelines for more information > https://staff.mq.edu.au/support/marketing-and-communications/photography-and-images
- No Flash (VERBOTEN)
- No ActiveX
- No java applets
- No legacy video (AVI, WMA, MPEG2)