1. Download the VMware View Client version that matches the technical specifications of the Microsoft Windows installation on your device.
2. Launch the downloaded file to start the VMware View Client installation process.
3. Click Next and accept the licence.
4. On the screen shown below disable Log In As Current User and then click Next.
5. Click Next throughout the rest of the installer.
6. If required, restart your device now.
7. Go to the Start menu and launch VMWare > VMware View Client.
8. On the screen shown below set Connection Server to win.ilab.mq.edu.au.
9. On the screen shown above click Options and then enable both the Use Secure Connection (SSL) and Always Connect To This Server At Startup boxes.
10. Upon returning to the screen shown above click Connect.
11. On the screen shown below enter your OneID into the User Name and Password fields, set Domain to MQAUTH and then click Login.
12. On the screen shown below select iLab, select your Display size and then click Connect.
13. Congratulations! You are using iLab.