Please follow the steps below to set up OneNet Wi-Fi on Android devices.
- Select Settings > Connections.
- Toggle-on Wi-Fi and press Wi-Fi for more settings.
- Select Macquarie OneNet from the list.
- Set up the following WiFi network settings (see below) and press Connect:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Do not validate
- Identity: Your Macquarie OneID number
- Anonymous Identity: Please leave this field blank
- Password: Your Macquarie OneID password
- The WiFi should now be ticked and say "Connected to Macquarie OneNet".
Need more help?
Contact the IT Service Desk on 9850 4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org