Research Hub is a suite of research management systems that supports the end-to-end research management lifecycle at Macquarie.
Pure Research Management System (RMS)
Pure RMS is used to manage researcher profiles, outputs including publications and patents, funding applications and awards, projects and reports.
Visit the following sections for detailed information and supporting resources.
- Introduction to Pure and Component Systems
- New Starter's Guide
- Quick Reference Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Training and Faculty Support
Higher Degree Research (HDR) candidates
Research Animal Management System
- Visit RAMs (restricted access for specific audience only)
Excellence in Research in Australia
- Visit ERA
Ethics, Biosafety & other Applications
- Visit Biosafety Management page
- Visit Animal Ethics page (restricted access for specific audience only)
- Visit Human Ethics page
Contracts & Legal