Information in your profile appears on a public portal. These Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) provide information on how to enhance your profile and showcase your research.
- Edit profile information
- Enhance your profile with citations
- Create, add and link your ORCID ID in Pure RMS
- Configure notification settings
- Add and remove a trusted user
- Review and omit fingerprints from your profiles
- Search by fingerprints on the public portal
Add/import research outputs
Research outputs (publications) can be added to your Pure profile in a number of ways. These QRGs provide instructions on how to add publications from various external sources or how to manually add the details of a publication, as well as how to upload a version of the publication to ensure funding compliance.
- Enable automated search for research output candidates
- Import a candidate from the research output automated search
- Import a research output from an online source
- Import a research output from BibTeX RIS and CERIF files
- Add a research output manually
- Disclaim a research output
- Open access and funding compliance
- Upload a copy of research output
- Add Non-Macquarie University awarded thesis
- Record a patent
Create and download lists of research outputs
These QRGs provide instructions on how to create and save custom lists of your research outputs (publications). These lists will be dynamically updated as new publications meeting the selected criteria are added to Pure. There are also instructions on how to download a list of your publications.
- Create a list of research outputs based on HERDC/ERA publication category
- Create a customised filter for research outputs
- Download research outputs
This guide outlines how to create a CV using your data within Pure. This CV will be dynamically updated as new content is added to your Pure profile.