- HTML5 technology based
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is encouraged
- CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) is encouraged
- PNG or JPEG images are encouraged
- MPEG4 or H.264 video is required
- The MQU defacto MQ standard for any video distribution is H.264 with AAC audio at 720p 1080p in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- If you're shooting a screencast, set your display to the native resolution you want to capture at. For 16:9 that is 1280x720. For 4:3 that is 1024x768. This ensures best reuse potential as well as greatest compatibility with native projector resolution.
- If compressing a screencast for easier distribution, aim for 800x600 (4:3) or 720x480 (16:9). This strikes a reasonable compromise between size and fidelity.Embedded video sites like YouTube or Vimeo are OK provided they offer an HTML5 playing environment.
Please refer to MQ Group Marketing guidelines for more information > https://staff.mq.edu.au/support/marketing-and-communications/photography-and-images
- No Flash (VERBOTEN)
- No ActiveX
- No java applets
- No legacy video (AVI, WMA, MPEG2)