- COMP115 Introduction to Computer Science (Session 1, 20162017)
- COMP332 Programming Languages (Session 2, 20162017)
- COMP796 COMP782 Advanced Topics in Theory and Practice of Software (Session 1, 20162018)
My interests are in software design and development, programming language design and implementation, language processing, and programming environments and tools. The main focus of my research at present is the Kiama project that is investigating language embedding using language processing in the Scala language as a major case study.
- Eli: comprehensive language processor generation system
- stragma: comparison between internal and external domain-specific languages
Cassez, F., Sloane, A.M., Roberts, M., Pigram, M., Suvanpong, P., and de Aledo, P.G. Skink: Static Analysis of Programs in LLVM Intermediate Representation (Competition Contribution). In Proceedings of International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, 2017.
Sloane, A. M., Cassez, F., and Buckley, S. The sbt-rats parser generator plugin for Scala (Tool Paper). In Proceedings of the 7th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Scala, 2016, 110-113.