10am-4pm, November 11, 2006
Level 1 Seminar Room, Building K17, University of New South Wales
See the attachments on this page for the abstracts and talk slides.
10:00-10:05 Welcome and Introduction
- Ben Lippmeier, Australian National University
"Type Inference and Optimisation for an Impure World"
- Roman Leshchinskiy, University of New South Wales
Data Parallel Haskell
10:45-11:00 Morning Tea
- Howard Lovatt, Macquarie University
"A Pattern Enforcing Compiler (PEC) for Java: Use cases for Multiple Dispatch"
- Bernhard Scholz, University of Sydney
A new Elimination Framework using Annotated Decomposition Trees
- Don Stewart, University of New South Wales
"Rewriting Haskell Strings"
- Simon Winwood, University of New South Wales
"Reference monitors for proof-carrying code"
- Shirley Goldrei, Macquarie University
"Towards improved abstractions for programming language processor specification"
- Sarah Webster, University of New South Wales
"Increased data distribution awareness within a compiler"
2:30-2:45 Afternoon Tea
- Young Sung (Sean) Lee, University of New South Wales
"High-Performance Computing by Advanced Stream Processing using GPUs"
- Bernd Burgstaller, University of Sydney
"Minimizing Bank Selection Instructions for Partitioned Memory Architectures"
- Matt Roberts, Macquarie University
"Implementing the Pure Pattern Calculus"
This wiki team is being migrated off the wiki platform. You can find the SAPLING pages on the new site.