10am-4:30pm, June 12, 2007
Room T5, Building E7B, Macquarie University
See the attachments on this page for the abstracts and talk slides.
10:00-10:05 Welcome and Introduction
- Don Stewart, University of New South Wales
"Stream Fusion: From Lists to Streams to Nothing at All"
- Len Hamey, Macquarie University
"Implementing a DSL with Stratego"
- Barry Jay, University of Technology, Sydney
"Generic programming with XML"
11:05-11:30 Morning Tea
- Lachlan Patrick
"Optimising Virtual Machines"
- Gabriele Keller, University of New South Wales
"Generative Code Specialisation for High-Performance Monte-Carlo Simulations"
- Thomas Given-Wilson, University of Technology, Sydney
"Pure Bondi with datatypes and patterns"
- Manuel Chakravarty, University of New South Wales
"Type Families in Haskell"
- Sean Seefried, NICTA
"Solving the expression problem in Haskell"
- Sean Lee, University of New South Wales
"Vector Primitive Operations on GPUs using CUDA"
3:00-3:15 Afternoon Tea
- Ben Lippmeier, Australian National University
"Graph based Type, Region, Effect, Closure, Mutability, Purity and Escape inference - OR - Drowning in Kinds"
- Shirley Goldrei, Macquarie University
"The Correspondence Between Attribute Grammars and Term Rewriting"
3:55-4:15 Discusion and Closing
This wiki team is being migrated off the wiki platform. You can find the SAPLING pages on the new site.